Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
- Why are carbs important for workout nutrition?
- Carbs are the main component of recovery for athletes. They help muscles refuel to help them be recovered for the next exertion.
- Why is this a good source for my carbs
- It is not derived from simple sugar, will not spike your insulin, or store as fat.
- Can I add other carbohydrates to this to make it even better? Such as apple juice?
- Yes, especially if you are in a bulk phase, using fruit juice, or frozen fruit itself is a great way to get some quick digesting recovery in there as well.