Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
The long awaited Universal Greens Powder is here. Universal and I collaborated to formulate the ultimate greens product for Universal Natural's line of products. While greens products are not new in the supplement industry, we developed a version that doesn’t skimp out on key components. This greens product contains the superfoods and antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, support digestion, detoxify the body, and promote healthy alkaline PH in the body. And, unlike many other greens products, ours has superior mixability and is sweetened with stevia for a great taste. Even better, we ensure that our ingredients are authentic by testing each of them individually, as well as testing for bacteria, yeast, mold, and heavy metals for safety. After these ingredients are approved, the finished product is then tested again by a third party for protein, sodium, potassium, total carbs, and fiber, and to confirm the absence of heavy metals, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
The purpose of Universal Greens Powder is to deliver a concentrated amount of beneficial superfoods and antioxidants that possess a strong anti-inflammatory effect, reduce oxidative stress in the body, and promote health and overall well-being. It will also promote healthy alkaline PH in the body, as a diet low in fruits and vegetables creates a more acidic environment in the body. Greens products are not intended to replace whole vegetables and fruits in the diet, but should be used for the additional boost that these powerful nutrient-dense superfoods provide. Universal Greens Powder is for people who want to improve their health and live a healthy lifestyle.
We recommended taking one serving daily with or directly after a meal that contains fat to help with the absorption of vitamins and minerals. It can be mixed with water or shakes and smoothies.
So what does Universal Greens Powder contain?
1 scoop contains the following (note: only a few of the known benefits of each ingredient are highlighted below):
Greens Blend (6225mg)
• Wheat grass (leaf): high in vitamins A, C, E, K, B6 and minerals such as zinc, iron, selenium, and manganese. Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects, contains chlorophyll which can help prevent the body from absorbing carcinogens such as heterocyclic amines (a product of grilled meats/charring).
• Spirulina (whole plant): detoxifying effects. Contains phycocyanin which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Alfalfa (herb): high in vitamin K and saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, phytosterols, phytoestrogens and alkaloids.
• Chlorella (whole plant): contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fats, may act as a detoxifier by binding to metals and other toxins.
• Kale (leaf): high in vitamin K, beta-carotene, alpha-lipoic acid, contains chlorophyll.
Fiber Blend (2500mg)
• Chicory root: natural soluble fiber which is high in inulin (prebiotic) that provides food for healthy gut bacteria. Provides a nice flavor.
• Cocoa: high content of fiber, flavonoids, and minerals.
• Beet (root): high in nitrates (relax blood vessels), alpha-lipoic acid, and betalains (water-soluble antioxidants).
• Acai berry: very high in antioxidants, anthocyanins.
• Goji berry: may boost immunity, contains beta-sitosterol (may lower LDL cholesterol).
• Maca root extract: may improve mood, energy, physical performance, and increase libido.
• Turmeric root (curcumin): very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, improved brain function, fights degenerative processes in the brain, reduces joint inflammation.
• Green tea extract: enhances mood and memory, rich in antioxidants called catechins that increase antioxidant capacity in the body, lowers LDL cholesterol.
• Citrus bioflavonoids: enhances action of vitamin C, may enhance capillary strength, circulatory health, and support healthy immune system.